You are here
The policy at present is to make secondary education of good quality available, accessible and affordable to all young persons in the age group of 14-18.
At present, the following schemes targeted at secondary stage (i.e. class IX to XII) are being implemented in the form of Centrally Sponsored Schemes:
Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan (RMSA) Integrated
- Girls Hostel Scheme
- ICT at Schools
- Inclusive Education for Disabled at Secondary Stage
- Scheme of Vocational Education
- For more details click here http://rmsaindia.gov.in/en
- Model Schools Scheme
- National Means-cum Merit Scholarship Scheme
- National Incentive to Girls
- Appointment of Language Teachers
In addition to the above the Central Sector schemes of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS), Navodaya Vidyalaya Sangathan (NVS), Central Tibetan Schools Administration (CTSA), Indo-Mangolian Schools are being implemented.