Government will contribute to nurture SMT talent among children through right attitudes through following activities viz.,
- Promotional communication strategy to sensitise parents and society on Science and Mathematics education in an increasingly knowledge based society through mass media.
- Community-Scientist interactions at six monthly intervals using TV, Radio and other technologies.
- Engagement of parents in Classroom teaching at school level.
- Invitation of parents and community leaders in Science and Mathematics events/ activities of schools
- Parent-Science & Math teacher meetings
- Engage Civil Society / NGOs working on Science and Mathematics (selected based on set norms by State/ National level Mentoring Institution) in popularising science and mathematics.